When I look at the search terms now, I mostly see “unknown search terms.” Boring! So this post is dedicated to the good ‘ole days when I could see what hilarity led people to my blog:
- Presidential badassery – …I…what? I mean, it seems like two words that don’t necessarily go together, unless you are referring to Ronald Regan riding a velociraptor. Then that all makes sense.
- Distomance – A fun word that combines dystopia and romance. And I did write about Divergent, so yeah, this one makes sense.
- Joe Weil poems – Another that’s reasonable. I have read a poem by Joe Weil on this blog.
- комиксы predator – I can’t even. A Russian predator? As in, Predator wearing a fuzzy black hat and kicking out his feet to folk tunes? Now that I can get behind.
- My 2014 new year – Another one that makes sense. My resolutions posts usually get good traffic.
- Wesley Mcnair – *shoulder shrug*
- Barefoot business – Ah yes, always be businessing…barefoot, if possible.
- Dr Who and Jesus – Did I write a post comparing Jesus to Doctor Who (the tenth to be exact)? Yes, I did. You’re welcome.
- How tall is Rachel Frederickson – I weighed in (see what I did there?) on this controversy because people bashed her because she was thin. I know that feels. Apparently many other people wanted opinions on this as well.
- Dear Sister AK Press – I end on one I’m the most proud of because it was a huge step for me in a lot of ways not only to send my work to the Dear Sister anthology, but also to be published alongside some great artists.
What are some odd search terms that have led to your blog? Or what are random search terms you’ve entered?